jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Stuart Kenworthy <Stuart.Kenwor...@bjss.com>
Subject RE: Need Help
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2017 11:10:23 GMT
Still looks like it is not able to resolve the variable AUTH_LOGIN otherwise I would expect
to see the ID being used, how is this variable set?

-----Original Message-----
From: Anil Gaur [mailto:anilgaur@live.com]
Sent: 30 August 2017 12:07
To: JMeter Users List <user@jmeter.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Need Help

I think this is the issue. I just copied the Slave log and found below info...

2017/08/30 04:03:19 INFO  - jmeter.threads.JMeterThread: Thread started: Thread Group 1-32
2017/08/30 04:03:23 WARN  - jmeter.protocol.http.control.KerberosManager: Could not log in
user ${AUTH_LOGIN} javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: kerberos.example.com at com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule.attemptAuthentication(Unknown
Source) at com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule.login(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor248.invoke(Unknown
Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown
Source) at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invoke(Unknown Source) at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.access$000(Unknown
Source) at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext$4.run(Unknown Source) at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext$4.run(Unknown
Source) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invokePriv(Unknown
Source) at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.login(Unknown Source) at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.control.KerberosManager$1.call(KerberosManager.java:73)
at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.control.KerberosManager$1.call(KerberosManager.java:65)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.control.KerberosManager.getSubjectForUser(KerberosManager.java:89)
at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.control.AuthManager.getSubjectForUrl(AuthManager.java:276)
at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPHC4Impl.executeRequest(HTTPHC4Impl.java:634)
at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPHC4Impl.sample(HTTPHC4Impl.java:413)
at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerProxy.sample(HTTPSamplerProxy.java:74)
at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBase.java:1166)
at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBase.java:1155)
at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.executeSamplePackage(JMeterThread.java:475)
at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.processSampler(JMeterThread.java:418)
at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:249)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.net.UnknownHostException: kerberos.example.com at java.net.Inet6AddressImpl.lookupAllHostAddr(Native
Method) at java.net.InetAddress$2.lookupAllHostAddr(Unknown Source) at java.net.InetAddress.getAddressesFromNameService(Unknown
Source) at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName0(Unknown Source) at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName(Unknown