jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Anil Gaur <anilg...@live.com>
Subject Re: Need Help
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2017 10:11:56 GMT

Yes, All data file are placed on Master and slave with proper path for data files. I am doing
Master-Slave(Distributed) execution for the same script from last 40 days(Same Master-Slave
config) but i don't got any issue. But from last 2 days this issue is occurring.

________________________________
From: Stuart Kenworthy <Stuart.Kenworthy@bjss.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2017 10:00 AM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: RE: Need Help

Are all your data files in the same location on both master and slave? In distributed load,
only the script file itself is sent, any fragments, external scripts, data, anything not in
the original jmx must also be in the same place on the slave. This allows for host specific
data, external tools and such to be used.

If using relative file paths, it starts from where the slave service is executed which should
be the jmeter bin directory, but could be different dependant on how you start jmeter.

Thanks