jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Anil Gaur <anilg...@live.com>
Subject Need Help
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2017 08:42:53 GMT
Hello,

Currently I am doing performance testing of JSON based application and for user load execution
i am using Distribued testing concept in Jmeter.

Below are my Distributed setup.

1 Master System  8 CPU+ 128GB RAM

13 Slaves  4 CPU+64 GBRAM / Each Slave

Using the above configuration I am only able to execute 1300 to 1500 User on happy Path scenario.

Also I am starting the execution in Master system with GUI mode.

1) I have modified the heap memory properties to use max heap size.

2) Is there any possibility to do execution in NON-GUI mode with Master- Slave configuration?

Can someone help me that how my user count can increase? My exception is to execute 3000 to
4000 user load.

Thanks

Anil Gaur