jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: Not able to parameterize File Path\Name
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2017 19:13:21 GMT
Hi,

the list strips off images quite regularly, so we can't see, what you
have done. Try to describe your test case in words.

Am 22.08.2017 um 21:29 schrieb Raghav, Pushpendra:

> Hi ,
>
> I read many blogs and article which suggest that path of a CSV Data
> file can be parameterized to pick a different file in run time.
>
> They suggest doing following way :
>
> 1.Create  Beanshell sampler and add this code in it : -
> props.put(“path”,"/apache-jmeter-3.2/Data/accountID.csv");
>
> 2.Use ${__P(vars.get(“path”))} to replace value of path in “Filename”
> text box of CSV Data set config.

I guess, that the property gets read, before the beanshell sets prop.
You might want to look at the __log function, that logs the return value
of some expression, before it passes it on. So try ${__log(__P(..))}.

Regards,
  Felix