jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Podelko <apode...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Auto correlation in Jmeter
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2017 14:47:27 GMT
Hi,
Does the question assume that it should be a very exotic technology? A large number of correlations
needed is rather typical for business applications - actively using different frameworks,
AJAX, RIA, etc...
One application I am working with has dozens of variables to correlate and, in particular,
has a context id changing in each request. So in every single request (and there are a few
hundreds of them) we need to extract this context id and use it in the next request (an AJAX
technology). The idea to do it manually request-by-request doesn't look appealing to me at
all.
As the term "auto correlation" is understood differently, I'd ask a more specific (not sure
if it identical to the original question or not) - I wonder if there is a way in JMeter to
create correlation rules/libraries and correlate scripts based on these correlation rules/libraries.
That appears as rather basic functionality for me, but I can't find any information about
it anywhere (except OctoPerf on the top of JMeter).
Thanks,Alex

On Thursday, August 17, 2017, 10:15:08 AM EDT, UBIK LOAD PACK Support <support@ubikloadpack.com>