jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Rancati <ivan.ranc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [E] Re: Prompt for Authentication with JMeter not with browser
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2017 07:38:58 GMT
hi,

Some generic troubleshooting you can try.

Assuming I understand the problem (authentication popup from another
domain/url), you have 3 scenarios to try:
- Manually accessing the webpage with Firefox
- Manually accessing the webpage with another browser in private/incognito
mode, after clearing all cookies/stored passwords
- Recording with JMeter

Can you compare the HTTP headers sent in the 3 cases and, if at all
possible, the server logs?

Also to doublecheck in your JMeter plan: Authorization, Cookie Manager and,
if applicable, the certificates you are using

Ivan