jmeter-user mailing list archives

From derek kelly <dkman...@outlook.com>
Subject JMeter 3.2 issue recording file upload
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2017 17:23:46 GMT
I'm not certain if this is truly a JMeter bug or an IIS/ASP bug.

I'll give a brief description here, but I have loads of supporting info and files at https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45291222/jmeter-3-2-file-upload-hitting-asp-net-as-null-file

Using JMeter 3.2, Windows 10, IIS 10, ASP 4.5, Visual Studio 2015 (c#, MVC).

Without running JMeter I can upload a file and the server receives it.  When I'm running JMeter
(just recording) and I attempt to upload the file I get an error page because the function
the runs when a file is upload got called, but the upload is "null".  So it doesn't see the
file that it was supposed to get.

I have a sample project with the sample site and a JMeter script that can easily be run between
2 windows machines.

I'm hoping somebody has some insight into why that is happening and how to fix it.

Thanks,
DKMan