jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Podelko <apode...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: JMeter doesn't record a large request
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2017 20:18:58 GMT
Hi Philippe,
No, it is an internal app not available outside.
Actually nothing stops working per se - JMeter looks working, the app still working outside
of that pane. But instead of a list of items in that pane it says "loading" forever - so I
can't do whatever I need to do with it.
I can do whatever is needed if instructed how to do it.
Thanks,Alex

On Thursday, July 27, 2017, 4:04:03 PM EDT, Philippe Mouawad <philippe.mouawad@gmail.com>