jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Matthew McGillis <matt...@jenika.com>
Subject IMAP User
Date Sat, 17 Jun 2017 02:49:57 GMT
I’m working on creating a IMAP user tester attached is a outline of what I’m attempting
to do. This test can be run from any machine and it has no dependency on actually talking
to a IMAP server.

In the jmx file the IMAP User Thread Group would represent a set of IMAP users and each user
has to do some start actions and end actions then in between it would do any number of imap
commands where the command called should be based on the throughput controller distribution.

The problem I’m having is I can not get the loop to actually execute the loop count number
of times it always ends up running for some number less than the actual loop count. In the
attached file it should run 100 commands % distributed between the start and end.

However every time I run it I only get 91 actual executions.

If anyone can help please let me know what I have done wrong.

Thanks,
Matthew