jmeter-user mailing list archives

From praveen tiwari <praveentiwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Passing values from regular expression
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2017 16:31:43 GMT
Hi All,

I have a scenario as below and seeking for help on same.

I have a request and it's response contains data as below which I am able
to extract using regular expression:

For
Fare 1
ABC 1, ABC 1, ABC 1 (multiple times)
XYZ 1, XYZ 1, XYZ 1  (multiple times)

Fare 2
ABC 2, ABC 2, ABC 2 (multiple times)
XYZ 2, XYZ 2, XYZ 2  (multiple times)

Fare n
ABC n, ABC n, ABC n (multiple times)
XYZ n, XYZ n, XYZ n  (multiple times)

Required scenario is:
when I am getting fare 1, I need to select ABC 1 and XYZ 1.
when I am getting fare 2, I need to select ABC 2 and XYZ 2.
when I am getting fare n, I need to select ABC n and XYZ n.

Problem I am facing is I am able to fetch "fare n" but when same number (n)
is applied on ABC/XYZ in regular expression (templates), I am getting value
from different fare section. e.g if I consider fare 2 (defined number in
regexp template is 2), I am getting 2nd value from Fare 1 (ABC 1 and XYZ 1
which is at 2nd position).

Any help with implementation of above login would be highly appreciated.
If required more details, please let me know.

--
Praveen Kumar Tiwari