jmeter-user mailing list archives

From praveen tiwari <praveentiwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Executing request for specific no. Of times
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2017 05:22:54 GMT
Hi All,

I am trying to perform load testing on my website and I need your help for
below scenario.

1. I have a page where no. Of travellers are displayed (Adult/child).
2. I am extracting these values using regular expression.

There are some specific requests which I need to execute no. of times of
the travellers.
E.g. if 2 adult 2 child, execute the requests 4 times..
So basically execute the requests based on output value of regular
expression.

Can some one help me how it can be achieved.
Thanks in advance.