jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Rancati <ivan.ranc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter-Master/Slave error
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2017 06:09:40 GMT
Not sure. I would try remote execution with a normal JMeter listener, for
example a plain http request

If that works: there is a problem with the JMeter plugin you are using,
contact the plugin maintainer

If the remote http request also generates the below error: probably the
local and remote java vms cannot communicate, check that the ports you are
using are open (netstat on the remote and/or nc on the local)