jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Harshal Kulkarni <kulkarni.hars...@gmail.com>
Subject Mssing Timestamp in SOAP request
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2017 10:06:26 GMT
Hi All,

I am trying to test the Secured SOAP request using Jmeter. Firstly, I was
not able to generate the secured token, but then I used one plugin from
github as ashoen in screenshot named SOAP_3.

I then tried to use custom code to add the timestamp using JSR223
preprocessor. As shown in screenshot
SOAP_2 and SOAP_1

But I see, 2 different wsse:security headers are being added in the actual
request. Please see attached request file SOAP_Request.txt.

And in the response it gives nme error string as "Missing Timestamp".

Can someone help me how can i resolve this issue?