jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter has problems in Windows 10?
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2017 05:36:18 GMT
Hello,
JMeter runs on Java VM 8 (as of 3.2), this means it can run on any os
supporting it.
Windows 10 is one of those, so no problem.

Most probably your windows 10 has different network settings which do not
allow some external connections.

Check that you configured JMeter correctly regarding proxy:

- https://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/get-started.html#proxy_server

Regards

--
Cordialement.