jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Anil Gaur <anilg...@live.com>
Subject JMeter-Master/Slave error
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2017 08:55:27 GMT
Hi Team,

I am getting below error while running distributed testing using Jmeter.

 ERROR o.a.j.e.ClientJMeterEngine: Error in rconfigure() method java.rmi.ServerException:
RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested exception is:
java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling arguments; nested exception is:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.atlantbh.jmeter.plugins.jsonutils.jsonpathextractor.JSONPathExtractor
(no security manager: RMI class loader disabled)

Please let me know if any inputs for the same error.

Thanks
Anil Gaur