jmeter-user mailing list archives

From JAIN Kapil <kapil.j...@ext.soprasteria.com>
Subject RE: About Token
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2017 16:10:17 GMT
Capture dynamically generated token value using Regular Expression Extractor post processors

-----Original Message-----
From: Monkey Beach [mailto:monkeybeach77@yahoo.es.INVALID]
Sent: 29 June 2017 16:57
To: JMeter Users List <user@jmeter.apache.org>
Subject: About Token

Hello everyone,I'm making a test plan that include a page login, that login give me a token
wich I need to send it three steps after.The issue is how can I get that token? without that
I can't do the submit correctly.I though adding some post-proccesor in the login request,
but I don't know wich or how.

Thank in advance
HP

Sopra Steria is the trading name of the following companies (all registered in England &
Wales): (i) Sopra Steria Limited (No. 04077975) (ii) Sopra Group Ltd (No. 01643041) (iii)
Sopra Group Holding Ltd (No. 01588948)