jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Antony Bowesman <Antony.Bowes...@williamhill.com.au>
Subject Sending cookies to non origin domains
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2017 22:57:16 GMT
Hi,

I am using JMeter 3.1, HttpClient4 and HC4CookieHandler and after login am getting .ASPXAUTH
cookies sent to me for domain

api.xxx

Our real clients are then sending those cookies back to

services.xxx

which then talks to api.xxx and of course forwards the cookies.

However, jmeter is (correctly) not sending the cookie from api.xxx back to services.xxx, so
when the request goes internally to api.xxx that thinks I am not logged in.

Is there any way I can get JMeter to send those cookies back to the non originating domain?

Cheers
Antony