jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Kiran Badi <kiranb...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Enable JMX Parameters on JMETER running Java Request Sampler
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2017 17:06:38 GMT
Hi All,
How do I start jmeter 3.0x with below parameters
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=9010
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.local.only=false
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.ssl=falseWhat is the ideal place to pass these parameters
or classpath parameters ? Sometimes I also need to pass explicit JDK Path while starting JMeter?
Is JMeter.bat right place ?With Regards,
Kiran Badi
Email:kiranbadi@yahoo.com