jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Antony Bowesman <Antony.Bowes...@williamhill.com.au>
Subject RE: Sending cookies to non origin domains
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2017 03:52:47 GMT
All my samplers are Java samplers, so I am pretty much doing what you suggest in my code, but
I worked out that the BasicDomainHandler, used by the CookieSpec handler, will allow the Cookie
if I post process the set-cookie and change the provided domain from api.xxx to just xxx and
set the domanSpecified to true

            c.setDomain("xxx");
            c.setDomainSpecified(true);

Thanks