jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Charles Lin (charlin)" <char...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: Recording stops due to HSTS
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2017 00:28:55 GMT
Yes, have removed old and installed new cert, but still does not work

On 5/25/17, 6:56 AM, "Philippe Mouawad" <philippe.mouawad@gmail.com> wrote:

    Hello,
    Did you try Felix proposal ? If so could you give some feedback?

    did you add the JMeter Certificate to your browser (and remove old one)  :
    http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#HTTP(S)_Test_
    Script_Recorder
    See:
    Installing the JMeter CA certificate for HTTPS recording

    Thanks

    On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 8:34 AM, Felix Schumacher <