jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Charles Lin (charlin)" <char...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: Recording stops due to HSTS
Date Mon, 22 May 2017 18:52:12 GMT
Hi all,

I have the same problem.

I’ve done this HTTP Recorder over 1.5 year ago and no problem

But now I do the same, and have imported (installed) the proxy cert generated by jmeter into
Firefox, but I am getting the same warning about site using HSTS and cannot add exception

From: Felix Schumacher <felix.schumacher@internetallee.de>
Date: Monday, May 22, 2017 at 10:03 AM
To: "user@jmeter.apache.org" <user@jmeter.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Recording stops due to HSTS

Am 12.05.2017 um 11:21 schrieb Amarendra Darisa:
Hi,

I am trying to record a transaction but hit a page which says is using HSTS. It doesn’t
allow me add an exception. As i am on mac, i double checked the jMeter cert permissions again
which seem to be fine. Please suggest how to get this issue resolved. I am doing this on mac
with chrome browser.
Have you imported the generated JMeter testing certificate into your browser? I had no problem
accessing the site through JMeter's proxy (when I imported the cert  ApacheJMeterTemporaryRootCA.crt
from the bin/ directory)

Regards,
 Felix

[cid:image001.png@01D2D2F1.D87FC850]