jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Warming up Java servers before measuring performance
Date Fri, 19 May 2017 18:07:56 GMT
Hi
Your reporting engine of choice will usually support this filter. For most
non trivial load tests you have to analyze the data in either a DB or
something like graphite etc - Almost all of which will trivially allow you
to filter out time frames you dont want.
For out of box listeners , yes you could write a simple program to filter
values from JTL.

Ive not found JMeter *warmup* to be a significant issue to matter in most
normal load tests (i.e. those that run for atleast an hour). The
application itself is a different matter but thats very application
specific.(And sometimes *warmup* hides issues)