jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: Recording stops due to HSTS
Date Tue, 23 May 2017 06:34:08 GMT

Am 22. Mai 2017 20:52:12 MESZ schrieb "Charles Lin (charlin)" <charlin@cisco.com>:
>Hi all,
>
>I have the same problem.
>
>I’ve done this HTTP Recorder over 1.5 year ago and no problem
>
>But now I do the same, and have imported (installed) the proxy cert
>generated by jmeter into Firefox, but I am getting the same warning
>about site using HSTS and cannot add exception

The security measures in modern browsers get tighter each year. It might be possible, that
the browser you used last time was configured less secure.

Which site have you tried? Can you look at the headers it sends? It might send some public
key pinning header.

More information might be helpful.

Regards,
 Felix