jmeter-user mailing list archives

From adam.ha...@cyberspaceroad.com
Subject Configuring kerberos sessions in jmeter
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2017 16:05:48 GMT
I have successfully set up jmeter to make requests to a server
authenticating with kerberos, but I see that jmeter is re-authenticating
with every request.

In the server access logs, I see two requests to the server for every
attempt, the first requests results in a 401 status response, and then
jmeter replies properly and the server generates a 200 status response
with the expected content.

I'd like to set it up so that jmeter only needs to do the handshaking
negotiation and trip to the kerberos KDC once rather than with every call.

Is that possible? I hope it's just a case of configuring it in my
krb5.conf file, but my searches didn't come up with anything.

Here's my krb5.conf file:

JMeter {
    com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule required
    doNotPrompt=false
    useKeyTab=false
    storeKey=true
    debug=false;