jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ken Cox <kens...@gmail.com>
Subject JMeter 3.2 Http Request and Use KeepAlive
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2017 15:22:27 GMT
In JMeter 3.2, the HttpClient3.1 implementation was removed, and for
me, Use KeepAlive stopped working.  That is, the connections are not
reused.

With JMeter 3.1 I was using HttpClient3.1, and the number of TCP
streams opened by JMeter was exactly the number of threads.  With
HttpClient4, JMeter closes the connection after 2 or sometimes 3
requests.  (I see the FIN coming from the client).  The same thing was
true of HttpClient4 in JMeter-3.1 as well.

Is there something I can do to cause HttpClient4 to keep the connection open?

I did not find any bug reports that matched.  I am willing to file one
with test data if we determine it's worthwhile.

Environment:
* CentOS 7.3.1611
* openjdk version "1.8.0_121"
* JMeter-3.2