jmeter-user mailing list archives

From UBIK LOAD PACK Support <supp...@ubikloadpack.com>
Subject Re: JMeter 3.2 Http Request and Use KeepAlive
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2017 15:26:31 GMT
Hello,
This is not a bug but a configuration you have to do on these properties as
JMeter cannot guess your particular ones:
Those are the defaults

   - httpclient4.idletimeout=0
   - httpclient4.validate_after_inactivity=1700
   - httpclient4.time_to_live=2000

Read :
http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/properties_reference.html

Default values have been improved in 3.2

Regards
@UbikLoadPack