jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Janine DeBeradinis <janine.deberadi...@blackboard.com>
Subject RE: View Results in Table
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2017 19:20:02 GMT
Hi Karl -

Thanks for the response.  I didn't realize this dashboard was even available.  I am having
 a hard time getting it to work though.

My first question - can I generate this report using a .jtl file?   It doesn't look like I
can, but that is the file I have.  I am actually using Blazemeter to execute my test, and
then downloading the results from there.

I do have a .csv file, that I created form the summary report, so I tried using that one but
get the error below:

File 'C:\apache-jmeter-3.2\0419_3\summary.csv' does not contain the field names
header, ensure the jmeter.save.saveservice.* properties are the same as when the
 CSV file was created or the file may be read incorrectly
An error occurred: Mismatch between expected number of columns:16 and columns in
 CSV file:10, check your jmeter.save.saveservice.* configuration
errorlevel=1

If I try with my .jtl file, I get this error:

File 'C:\apache-jmeter-3.2\0419_3\sample.jtl' does not contain the field names h
eader, ensure the jmeter.save.saveservice.* properties are the same as when the
CSV file was created or the file may be read incorrectly
An error occurred: Could not read sample <0>
errorlevel=1

Thanks.
Janine