jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Janine DeBeradinis <janine.deberadi...@blackboard.com>
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2017 16:43:15 GMT
Hello -

I want to be able to get the actual response time of every sample request in my load test.
 I believe the only way I can get this data is by using the "View Results in Table " listener.
 Once I have this data, I then need to share it with other users who do not have access to
JMeter.  Is there a way to save the data from this listener?  I don't see that option at all.
 The only way I can see that I can do this, is by manually copying the table and pasting it
into excel. However, I have over 200,000 samples so it would be a very tedious process.  I
have the .jtl file as well. I am not sure if I can use that somehow to easily share the actual
response time of each sample?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Janine

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and proprietary information of Blackboard
that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
disclosure, copying, re-distribution or other use of any of this information is strictly prohibited.
Please immediately notify the sender and delete this transmission if you received this email
in error.