jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Karl Hoffmann <k...@sitestress.eu>
Subject Re: View Results in Table
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2017 17:25:03 GMT
Hi,

Why do not you use the dashboard and distribute html-Report.
http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/generating-dashboard.html

Cheers
karl

Am 28.04.2017 um 18:43 schrieb Janine DeBeradinis:
> Hello -
>
> I want to be able to get the actual response time of every sample request in my load
test.  I believe the only way I can get this data is by using the "View Results in Table "
listener.  Once I have this data, I then need to share it with other users who do not have
access to JMeter.  Is there a way to save the data from this listener?  I don't see that option
at all.  The only way I can see that I can do this, is by manually copying the table and pasting
it into excel. However, I have over 200,000 samples so it would be a very tedious process.
 I have the .jtl file as well. I am not sure if I can use that somehow to easily share the
actual response time of each sample?

> Any help is much appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Janine
>
> This email and any attachments may contain confidential and proprietary information of
Blackboard that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient, disclosure, copying, re-distribution or other use of any of this information is
strictly prohibited. Please immediately notify the sender and delete this transmission if
you received this email in error.