jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: Jmeter Hangs - Running 150 HTTP Requests
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2017 11:14:30 GMT

Am 14. März 2017 07:55:55 MEZ schrieb praveen tiwari <praveentiwari5@gmail.com>:
>Hi Felix,
>
>Thanks for your response!
>
>I have tried to fetch thread dump and attached same, tried 2 times
>using
>below query via cmd.
>
>C:\>cd Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_121\bin
>
>C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_121\bin>jstack -l 1112
>
>Above 1112 is the process id of java.
>Let me know if I did correct or some thing else was expected as I am
>taking
>thread dump first time.

Seems to be correct.

I believe you are experiencing a non responsiveness caused by the view results tree element.

Do you have large responses - probably with few new lines?

Based on the above, you have two options.

First, you can disable the view results tree element while running the test.

Second, try out a current nightly. We have changed the update mechanism of the element to
be nicer in respect of responsiveness.

Hope this helps,
 Felix