jmeter-user mailing list archives

From praveen tiwari <praveentiwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter in Non-GUI Mode - Blank Request and Response
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2017 13:00:01 GMT
Hi,

Earlier I was using output file in .jtl format and now changed to xml.

jmeter.save.saveservice.output_format=xml

Below fields checked in View Results Tree configuration.

 [image: Inline image 1]

Now I am getting response but in request I am getting only values
"GET/POST".
Any idea where I am missing any configuration.
Let me know if I can add any more information.

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 5:31 PM, Stuart Kenworthy <Stuart.Kenworthy@bjss.com

--
Praveen Kumar Tiwari