jmeter-user mailing list archives

From praveen tiwari <praveentiwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter Hangs - Running 150 HTTP Requests
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2017 12:53:15 GMT
Hi,

Machine Configuration: I am running it on a remote machine having below
configure.

RAM: 2GB Processor: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5620 @2.40GHz 2.39 GHz
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 2012 R2 standard

Ok, will try in Non GUI mode and will let you know.
Tried with increasing heap size in jmeter.bat from 512M to 1024M, but it
doesn't work.

--
Praveen Kumar Tiwari