jmeter-user mailing list archives

From praveen tiwari <praveentiwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter Hangs - Running 150 HTTP Requests
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2017 06:55:55 GMT
Hi Felix,

Thanks for your response!

I have tried to fetch thread dump and attached same, tried 2 times using
below query via cmd.

C:\>cd Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_121\bin

C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_121\bin>jstack -l 1112

Above 1112 is the process id of java.
Let me know if I did correct or some thing else was expected as I am taking
thread dump first time.

On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 9:47 PM, Felix Schumacher <