jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Harshal Kulkarni <kulkarni.hars...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Keystore not found
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2017 10:05:14 GMT
HI Stuart -

Yes , jmeter.properties file referencing to correct system.properties and
below is how my system.properties file looks.

# Keystore properties (client certificates)
# Location
javax.net.ssl.keyStore=PortalKeyStore.jks
#
#The password to your keystore
javax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword=xyz
#
#javax.net.ssl.keyStoreProvider
#javax.net.ssl.keyStoreType [default = KeyStore.getDefaultType()]

Do I need to modify any more parameters?

On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 3:05 PM, Stuart Kenworthy <Stuart.Kenworthy@bjss.com

--
Thanks,
Harshal Kulkarni