jmeter-user mailing list archives

From UBIK LOAD PACK Support <supp...@ubikloadpack.com>
Subject Re: getting error when loading a results file; how do I get more details?
Date Sat, 04 Mar 2017 21:50:10 GMT
Hello Stuart,
OOM could be an explanation. Exiting JMeter during a load test also.
Appending to an existing file also after changing configuration of save.

There is a property jmeter.save.saveservice.autoflush=false which controls
flush.
If test does not end correctly, as flush may not have occurred, some rows
may not be partially written.

But otherwise, I frankly don't think there is a synchro issue, but I'm open
to check if you can provide a reproduction scenario.

Regards

On Sat, Mar 4, 2017 at 10:42 PM, Stuart Kenworthy <Stuart.Kenworthy@bjss.com

--

Regards