jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Scott Dean <psd...@ncsu.edu>
Subject Re: getting error when loading a results file; how do I get more details?
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2017 21:57:34 GMT
In line

> 1487361334636,301358,Voucher nav/create/submit,,"Number of samples in
> transaction : 23, number of failing samples : 0",,false,0,0,0,0,0,1,1,
> NCSU202LRG11,0,0

after "number of failing samples : 0", the next field is empty followed by
false then a bunch of 0s.  The empty field should contain the thread name
value which should  be something like "voucher fluid TG 4-14".  In addition
the values after "false" should be numbers other than zero.

Thanks

-- Scott Dean

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 3:01 PM, Philippe Mouawad <philippe.mouawad@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi Scott,
> What is missing in the lines below ?
>
> Can you show a "complete" line and an "incomplete" line from your point of
> view ?
>
> Thank you
> Regards
>
> On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 2:46 PM, Scott Dean <psdean@ncsu.edu> wrote:
>
> > My corruption occurred in the middle of the file and the test was not
> > interrupted.  It ran continuously for the 3hr 36 minutes that it was
> > scheduled for.  As for interrupting a test with Ctrl-C and restarting it
> > using the same CSV results file, I would not be surprised to have
> > corruption, and even expect it, under those conditions.
> >
> > Regarding the corruption, the line appears to be complete in that it has
> > all the fields represented.  What is missing is the values as shown
> below.
> >   This is an excerpt from the results file with the two lines that
> preceded
> > it and the two lines that followed:
> >
> > 1487361635421,107,Portal display login page 240,200,"Number of samples in
> > >
> > > 1487361632433,3189,Voucher Navbar 415,200,"Number of samples in
> > >
> > > 1487361334636,301358,Voucher nav/create/submit,,"Number of samples in
> > >
> > > 1487361289503,321134,Voucher fluid package,,"Number of samples in
> > >
> > > 1487361334636,301352,Voucher Navbar 415,502,"Number of samples in
> > >

> > > All the lines came from the same remote server (NCSU202LRG11).
> >
> > Hope this helps!
> >
> > -- Scott Dean
> >

> > On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 2:46 AM, Felix Schumacher <
> > felix.schumacher@internetallee.de> wrote:

> > > I have looked into my test results, that showed CSV corruption.
> > >
> > > The easiest and only way I could reproduce those was by stopping a
> > running
> > > test with Ctrl-c and restarting them using the same CSV file.
> > >
> > > The stopping could leave the last line incomplete and the next run
> would
> > > fill it with new results, leaving the line still corrupt.
> > >
> > > So on my end there was no concurrency issue, but rather a test end
> issue.
> > >
> > > Could your corruption have the same origin?
> > >
> > > Felix

> not
> also
> for