jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: getting error when loading a results file; how do I get more details?
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2017 07:46:46 GMT

Am 7. März 2017 05:03:58 MEZ schrieb Scott Dean <psdean@ncsu.edu>:
>I am using java 1.8.0_121 on Windows 2008r2 x64.
>
>Regarding the test plan, I need to scrub the plan of sensitive data
>before
>I can upload it.

I have looked into my test results, that showed CSV corruption.

The easiest and only way I could reproduce those was by stopping a running test with Ctrl-c
and restarting them using the same CSV file.

The stopping could leave the last line incomplete and the next run would fill it with new
results, leaving the line still corrupt.

So on my end there was no concurrency issue, but rather a test end issue.

Could your corruption have the same origin?

Felix