jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: Jmeter Hangs - Running 150 HTTP Requests
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2017 16:17:18 GMT

Am 10. März 2017 09:53:45 MEZ schrieb praveen tiwari <praveentiwari5@gmail.com>:
>Hi,
>
>I am trying to create a script using Jmeter v3.0. For this I recorded
>end
>to end flow of my website and recorded the HTTP requests (approx 150).
>Now I need to figure out which regular expression I need to apply to
>fetch
>data from response in previous request, for which I am trying to run
>the
>script once and see responses in listener "View results tree".
>
>Problem I am facing is that Jmter hangs when I run all request with
>even 1
>virtual user, CPU usage goes to 100% for some time.
>
>I have disabled some requests (approx 80%), is that the reason behind
>this?
>
>Any help would be highly appreciated to avoid this and if any
>workaround
>available.

Take threaddumps while the CPU is burning.

I believe the current nightly has a new menu entry to do this easily from the GUI.

But it should be easy to find out how to take a threaddump by searching the internet. The
tools would be jstack, jvisualvm, jmc or even a simple kill.

We will probably be able to help you, when we see those dumps.

Felix