jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: High CPU utilization in JMeter 3.x with HttpClient 4 leads to freeze
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2017 07:32:40 GMT
Hello,
Few questions, please try to answer them all:

1/ Did you compare 2.13 and 3.1 with same plan/sape machine... everything
equal ?
2/ What are your Xmx settings
3/ does your plan download embedded resources ?
4/ when issue happens can you make 3 thread dumps at 5 seconds interval and
send file ? (use jstack)
5/ are you running gui or non gui ?

Thanks
Regards