jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Tuukka Mustonen <tuukka.musto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: High CPU utilization in JMeter 3.x with HttpClient 4 leads to freeze
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2017 08:03:23 GMT
@Philippe:

Yeah, I am normally running in non-GUI mode, but to
study/inspect/understand this problem I am running in GUI mode. JMeter 2.13
works just fine in GUI mode for these tests so JMeter 3.x should too.

I'll give the nightly build a try.

Tuukka

On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 9:59 AM, Philippe Mouawad <philippe.mouawad@gmail.com