jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Hohmann, Kurt D" <khohm...@navisite.com>
Subject Remote Start
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2017 19:01:47 GMT
Problem: Scripts work fine when run on the primary machine, but not when run from remote agents.

Background: I'm running a Windows Server (2008R2) with remote agents on RedHat Linux 6 machines.
Everything is running JMeter at version 3.1. I've made appropriate and identical Hosts file
entries on the Windows box and the Linux boxes, and verified that I can manually browse to
my test site in all locations via browser. Linux boxes are running jmeter-server. All machines
reside in the same domain.

Details: I'm using a Results Tree listener for troubleshooting. Pages appear to be working
correctly (I'm seeing response code "200" in the Sampler result tabs) BUT - there is nothing
displayed in any of the Response Data tabs. As I'm extracting  response data for login operations
(e.g. JSESSIONID, VIEWSTATE), I'm never really getting logged in.

Any thoughts on further troubleshooting would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kurt