jmeter-user mailing list archives

From ayush rastogi <rastogi.n...@gmail.com>
Subject Integration of APDEX with PerfMon Reports( and other plugins )
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2017 18:05:19 GMT
Hi All,

Hope you all are doing great.
My company has been using a paid performance testing tool and I cannot tell
how happy I am to be able to to prototype the same use cases with results
over past couple of months.

The way JMeter does it's reporting via the APDEX reports is really great.
I wanted to check weather there is an existing way to integrate reports (
graphs and other data ) from other listeners ( e.g. PerfMon ) into the
APDEX report.

If no, is there a plan to develop some kind of interfaces that can be used
by other plugins to put their data in, if yes, I will be very willing to
contribute to this kind of effort.

I would appreciate any kind of input on the topic that can help.

This could be a naive question, If this is, I hope you guys will can pardon
me as this is my first one.

Thanks for reading.
Ayush