jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Sankar Das <007bhabanisan...@gmail.com>
Subject Error while doing API testing using JMeter
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2017 15:14:23 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to do one api testing using Jmeter. When firing the same
request from Postman I am getting proper response with response code 200.

But when trying to do the same from JMeter getting 200 response code and
success message but the request is not passing through. Whereas in Postman,
it is passing and one orderid is gretting created.

When checked in logs, it is saying message request is not in proper format
and getting below error message.

Error Massage:

org.apache.axiom.om.OMException: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxIOException: Invalid
UTF-8 middle byte 0x6b (at char #4353, byte #3999)

What can I do to prevent this error. Please help.