jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Pravesh Shrivastava <pravesh.shrivast...@gmail.com>
Subject Summary and Dashboard report mismatched
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2017 14:10:38 GMT
Hi,

I am using JMeter 3.1 for one of my projects. I found a huge difference in
Response Time in Dashboard Report and Summary Report.

Scenario#1:
    First, I executed Test Plan in UI mode and saved statistics in Summary
Report. Then, I executed Test Plan in Non-GUI mode and saved logs in a CSV
file. And generated Dashboard Report using the CSV file. I found a huge
difference in response time in both the reports.

For example; Summary Report was showing 3000 ms while Dashboard Report was
showing 6523 ms for the same request.

Scenario#2:
    I executed Test Plan in UI mode and saved log file in CSV format thru
Summary Report. Then, I generated Dashboard Report using the CSV file. I
found difference between response times in both the reports.

I am not sure about the reason why it is happening.

Can anyone help me here? Or, if there is any configuration need to do in
.properties file, please let me know.

--
Regards
Pravesh Shrivastava