jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: Trying to setup test plan for Oracle Database
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2016 20:37:44 GMT
Am 06.12.2016 um 21:34 schrieb o haya:
> Hi,
>
> Validation Query:
>
> Hmm.  I got a different error if I leave this out, and yes, that was a typo on my part.
 I already had it as:

> select 1 from dual;
Can you post the error you get? (The isValid method is relatively new,
so you should use a recent oracle jdbc driver. I think that should be
ojdbc6.jar)

> About the URL, yes, again, my typing error here, it was already a ":"
>

> So still getting the same error, but don't know why.  I remember doing this (Jmeter+Oracle
) a long long time ago, and don't remember it being this difficult, plus I am following most
of my old notes.
Have you removed the semicolons?

Do you have any error/warning logs in jmeter.log?

Felix