jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ramkumar Selvaraj <ramkumar...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter Certificate issue.
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2016 18:52:14 GMT
Hi Anil,

Please check for the Proxy server is given in browser, if the steps are not recording.

Sometimes even after you import the certificate you would not be able to record the steps.

Thanks

Ram

________________________________
From: Anil Gaur <anilgaur@live.com>
Sent: Thursday, 22 December 2016 12:43 a.m.
To: user@jmeter.apache.org
Subject: Jmeter Certificate issue.

Hi

I am trying to record the script for Angular JS based application. but I ma not able to record
any single script because of certificate issue on IE and Chrome. And Firefox its not recording
the script without any certificate error.

Fir certificate issue i have already imported certificate from bin folder using following
steps:-

Steps are as follw
1)Start your jmeter recorder.
2)try to open your website .
3)go to j meter bin folder you wil find .crt file generated over there.
4)add that certificate file into browser (normal browser certificate
installation)
5) restart browser and jmeter recorder and try recording

but again its not working.Now I am blank and not got any single solution to resolve this issue.

So please help me how to over come from this problem.

Jmeter Version:-2.13 r1665067

IE Version:-11.0.9600.17843

Chrome Version:-Version 55.0.2883.87 m (64-bit)

Thanks & Regards'

Anil Gaur