jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Alan Stebbens <alan.stebb...@procore.com>
Subject Sending Large Bodies & Dynamic URLs?
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2016 21:26:06 GMT
Hello,

I have a test plan in which I need to submit one of three different sized
test bodies: small, medium, and large.

Within a RandomOrder controller, I have three HTTP Request Samplers, to a
specific endpoint, using HTTPS, each of which has been configured with a
file (without a parameter name) naming the path to the corresponding body
of the HTTP request.

It appears that the HTTP Request Sampler is not submitting the body on the
POST.  I've tried both with and without default parameters (eg: Accept:,
and Content-Type:).

Is there a way to log the actual transaction requests and bodies being
generated by JMeter?

Thanks

--

*Alan*