jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Mark Wilkinson <inyab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue in BMC remedy ticket application
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2016 20:02:39 GMT
I remember trying to do some Jmeter stuff with the Web front end for Remedy
(v7 I think) and it got very very complicated. So complicated that I ended
up using the Beanshell pre & post processors to pick apart the response to
build the next request..

If you can avoid then my advice would be to do that.. It's not a quick
process..

--
Mark Wilkinson
inyabass@gmail.com 07968 398828