jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Sebastien Vachon <vacho...@gmail.com>
Subject Using localStorage in JMeter
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2016 14:26:31 GMT
Hi All,

I am trying to build a test suite to test the performance of one of our
system and I need to provide some information to each thread so that the
following code will work...

  <script type="application/javascript">
        var getName = function() {
            var name;
            try {
                name = window.localStorage.getItem("user-name");
            } catch(error) {
                console.log(error);
            }
            if(!name) {
                name = window.prompt("What's your name, please ?", "Rachel
Smith");

I tried setting a cookie using the CookieManager but I can not get it to
pass a predefined value.

Is there a way to put something in the localStorage so that the javascript
code will see it and proceed?

Thanks