jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Sankar Das <007bhabanisan...@gmail.com>
Subject Issue in BMC remedy ticket application
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2016 19:57:30 GMT
Hello Everyone,

I am trying to do one sanity test using JMeter for a BMC remedy
application. After that will do the load test.

But I am facing issues.

1. While recording there is one request where one s-Token is getting
passed. I could see that in the response of the recording xml. But
strangely that particular request is not there as request sampler.

2. I tried with webdriver sampler but not able to switch to one pop window.

3. Getting "Non-TEXT response data, cannot record: () "

Can someone help?

Thanks,